Re: Apisto sp. "Lazer blue" ???

hi john,

> I find it very hard to tell from your pics if they are really Borelli or
> not.   The top pic sure looks like those Neon Apistos that have gone
> around coming out of Asia , which everyone tends to think might be a
> hybrid - resticulosa type fish.

Argh. It appears from the other posts that they are the hybrids.

> But i do have to say, i envy your planted tank, very very nice!!!

Thanks, it is a permanent work-in-progress.

> John
>
> Ps personal note, my offspring from the bettas i got from you last
> summer are looking really nice!!   Thanks!

Small world! What Bettas did you get from me? Opaques?  I'm
always down to play trade-a-fish if you want some more Bettas!
I've got blacks, blue marbles, red crowntails and <crosses fingers>
hopefully DT opaques soon.  Email me private if youre interested.

later,
christine
danville, CA