Spawning age?

In general, at what age can Apistos spawn? I realize it will vary between
species, and other factors even within species, but I am just looking for a
ball park figure. In particular I have group of 5 month old juvenile
macmasteri (Thanks again Kevin!) and I have noticed a pair flirting a little
and I was wondering if I should take out the pair and place them in a
spawning tank.

Thanks!
Eric