sp.

I saw a message you wrote to someone else on the list. You said cacatuoides
was a good first apisto to start with. I was kinda glad to hear that. I'm the
newbie with the messy tank. Do you think just putting the pair I have in a 10
with a couple flower pots would be an okay idea. By the way the guy I got
them from said their double red cacatuoides but, the pics I've seen they look
more like agazzii. Oh yeah one more thing when I see Sp after the name of an
apisto what does that refer too?