Re: sp.

I regularly put pairs of cacatuoides into a 10 gallon tank with several
flower pots, this is my normal method of breeding the species.   A 10
gallon tank will be fine.

Now the Sp refers to an unidentified species of Apisto.    I have
several pairs of apistos with the Sp in the title, such as Apisto sp
Belem, Apisto sp Mamore Reds and Apisto sp Maulbruter.

When you see a fish with cf in the title such as Apisto cf Cruzi.   This
means that the species is simliar to Cruzi but may not be cruzi.

John