Re: Disease ID & M/F compatibility

Hey Mike,

Actually, it is kind of cauliflower like.  I'll go ahead and discontinue the antibiotic treatments.  Do you think an addition of salt would be advisable?

Nope, not enough room for another pair, the male has pretty much claimed the entire bottom of the tank as his turf, I'm pretty sure adding another pair would result in some sort of deathmatch.  Luckily though, he's tolerating the female a bit more as she gets closer to being ready to breed.  He lets her dance in front of him for quite a bit longer before chasing her off.  And what a dance, full of S shaped contorting and sideways swimming, these are rapidly becoming my favorite fish.

Thanks so much for the advice,
Eric