Re: 'Big yellow band' Apisto?

Arthit,

Domestic raised apistos are raised in aquariums or vats. They take a lot of work
to keep clean and fed. Most domestic raised African (rift lake) Cichlids are
raised in ponds. They take less work to produce the same number of fry. South
America has well established exporters and many more air line flights worldwide
than does Africa, so wild caught fish are less expensive to ship from South
America than Africa.

Mike Wise