Re: apisto V1 #733

Sorry I took so long to reply. :-)

OK, my assumption was that these were F1 hybrids, and that the parents of
these fish were the parent species. If these guys have been line bred for
several generations, then I guess you'd get some that look like the
hybrid parents. I'm more familiar with livebearer hybrids (and not too
familiar with those, anyhow!) than Apisto hybrids, so I can't say a whole
lot. :-)

William