Re: not feeding tank?

Thanks Steve,
I've seen cycle but, I'll see how it goes I tested water today and things
are way down compared to the other day but, of course I did do a big water
change. I was reading an article today in Fish mag and it talked about
planted tanks which is what I am trying to have along with the fish. It gave
me the idea that my bio-filter and plants actually compete and I'd actually
be better off just letting the plants handle the mess. Maybe I got the wrong
impression but, I'm still going to keep an eye on things and just keep on
changing water when really needed. I'm cutting back on feeding but until I
can get some other space (tanks) for the severum which are about 3-4" I'm
afraid of letting them get too hungry.
                                                      JerryB