Re: Apisto Predators

All Ive got to say is ....Wooow.
Ive been dreaming of a tank like that for ages. Never had the
space though. How about going a step further? Introduce something
thatll feed all the smaller fishes, perhaps some sort of aquatic insect
from a lab bred colony, perhaps daphnia, others? To totally minimize
human intervention of a true enclosed eco-system, except for maybe a
supplementary feeding once a week. Keep the top of the tank exposed to
sunlight through a glass/ plexiglass ceiling supplimented by either
metal halide (sp?) or compact flourecent lights.

Just daydreaming and throwing some ideas out there. :).

YE.