Re: Apisto Predators

From: Theresa
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 3:12 PM

> HI! Let me get this straight;  I cannot find even a measly
> pair of cacatuiodes, and you live twenty minutes from
> me and intend to start feeding your apistos to a pike?

Ooh - you're assuming _I_ have them. You ought to know this area better than
that.

I understand there's a little Mom and Pop LFS in Jasper that will special
order, but I haven't driven up that way yet.

A project like this, though, I'd want to contact an importer for a bag lot
or two of definite wild-caughts.

> How will I be expected to keep from hunting you down?

Now that I'm a "valid" again (what _is_ the antonym for invalid -
ambulatory? mobile? alive?), that shouldn't remain a problem too much
longer...

-Y-