Re: Exodon (was apisto predators)

This is understandable since a large part of E. paradoxus' diet in the wild is the scales from other fish. Why else would it have teeth on the outside of it mouth? Larger fish are easier targets for scale ripping. My one experience with this species was enough. They drove a large Anostomus anostomus
that ruled the aquarium right out of the tank. I doubt that it would be very interested in apistos as prey.

Mike Wise