Exodon (was apisto predators)

are you talking about Exodon paradoxus?  these are very beautiful tetras.  i once had them in my south american tank.  they did not bother the small tetras or any other medium or small size fish at all, but they kept bomb-diving my poor Semaprochilodus.  i eventually had to return them to the store.

tsuh yang