Re: Apisto Predators

Hello, me again.  I hope you had a nice holiday weekend.  I feel much better
knowing that you are only sacrificing imaginary apistos to your imaginary
pike.  I know the LFS that you spoke of and have asked but so far no cacs on
his list.  I need to go ask again.  Perhaps if I bug him enough he will get
me some. He special orders Africans for people that I know.

I am sorry about your general manager crisis.  Now that I know that you are
in the restaurant business, I fear that I will never meet you.  You can
easily work 80 hour weeks without satisfying anyone.  Tough business!

I have weird water questions that I would like to ask some experienced
person.  I do not want to become a chemist to keep fish but I would like to
know how to change my water chemistry without hurting the fish.  The first
time I kept fish, this part was easy but now it is not.  Maybe my water is
different or I am missing some obvious thing that I should know.  It sure
would be nice if we could get together sometime to talk fish.  I am glad you
are valid once again.  Thanks, Teresa