Re: Can't say THIS has happened before now

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate light accident.  I hope that the light
can at least be repaired and the mercury junk cleaned up.  Can you at least
shoot the gorilla that sheared off the bolt?  I find that violence always
reduces anger induced stress. By the way, how do you clean up those mercury
compounds, beside water changes, I mean. This may be a stupid remark, but I
read about water lettuce being use as a tool to clean up chemical spills.  I
have oodles if you need any.  About your purgatory, my superstition dictates
that bad things always happen in threes, so just wait for the third thing and
you are home free.  Thanks, Teresa.