Gravid Ram

Hi All,

A couple of weeks ago one of my male rams started beating on the female
pretty badly and I was forced to seperate them.  She is now living a much
more peaceful life in my girlfriends tank and I've traded the male off to my
LFS, but I noticed she's still becoming VERY full of eggs.  Is this something
I should be concerned with?  Is there any potential for harm to her
considering she'll have no opportunity to mate?  One of the guys at my LFS
said they can become "eggbound" and die?  Help!

Thanks,
Eric