Re: eunotus picture

Well I guess the fish know better than I do. I have a community tank with "lots" of
different Apisto's in it and some of them have died. (see "killer tank" ). someone
sent me an extra Male rotpunct and he mated with the "unknown female" from your
description he did the proper thing and I won't worry about it anymore thank you.
:-)