Re: Road Trip

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Wubbolt" <BigJohnW@webtv.net>
To: <apisto@listbox.com>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 5:10 PM
Subject: Re: Road Trip

> I am sure its springfield Mass or Ct , not sure which one
>
> John
>
> It is Springfield Mass...I am waiting patiently..they just called me from
Albany...Do not tell them but now I can get rid of some fish on those poor
souls...They wanted some bushynose and loaches...I made them a nice package
to take home..John ..I think you should of gave 3 tanks each..LOL..they will
need them....no just a few bags...let you know when they are safely on thier
way home to get beaten by thier wifes..lol..

AL