Re: UV sterilizer

Hi All,
       finally got my ammonia and nitrite and nitrate problems under control
but with also trying to have a pretty well planted aquarium I made the
mistake going a little overboard on the lighting. Well, needless to say I
ended up with a mess of green water. I have been following the talk about the
UV so I went out and got one the other day. I wasn't lucky enough to get it
for 10.00 but, the price wasn't too bad. After the second day of use I can
see a big difference. I have a pair of aggie's now and I had a pair of
cacatuoides I lost the male this morning. I am working on the overstock
problem hope to add some room in the next week or two. Thanks again for
everybody's help.
                                                JerryB