Home at last!!!!

Well folks....
My quest to aquire more apistos seems to have no end. Well.... the road
trip I took today seemed that way at least. I had the pleasure of
visiting a little town in the Adirondacks called Tupper lake, and was
met by my kind host Tundra John. You know, they really do have snow up
there still!!
And about every lake we saw was covered by a nice thick layer of ice! I
was so beside myself, that I had to make Sal stop so I could snap a few
photos (winter is my favorite season and i haven't seen any of that
stuff in a month!). Also, John told me that his rule is that guests
don't have to pick up the lunch check, so if you ever visit there you
get a free lunch!! Bring the wife and kids! He is most generous! By the
way... if you smoke....bring a supply of cigs with you!
$4.50 a pack!!!!

Anyway, on to the fish...
I picked up some nice aggie alenquers, steindacneri, and biteniata, sp.
mamore, cruzi, and some Anomalachromis tomasi from John. After spending
some time with John... it was back to the road too meet up with Al and
pick up some Pelvicachromis sacrimontis, and some clown loaches, and
bush nose plecos. Or so we thought..... not only did we get all of the
above... he also had bags of bosemani rainbows, and assorted corys
waiting for us as well. Sneaky guy that Al is!!

All in all the trip covered some 700 miles, and about 13 hours. I
returned home to find my wife staring in disbeleif as walked I through
the door with the latest additions to our "family"! You see, the purpose
of this trip (or so she thought) was for me to get rid of a few fish.
Well I seemed to have come home with more than I had when I left!! LOL!
In the end though I accomplished what I set out to do... GET MORE
APISTOS!!!!! Well i'm off to figure out where everyone is going to live
now. Nite all!

Rich