Re: profile as substrate

To be very accurate :
- GH and GH don't concern all  minerals but only  : Béryllium, Calcium,
Magnésium, Strontium ,Baryum, Radium ,( to Yvan Alleau : they are called ,in
french, alcalino-terreux),in fact in our hobby :calcium and magnesium ; don't
forget magnesium : the GH of Malawi ( or an other big african lake, I've
forgotten which) is based principally on magnesium.
- TDS meter measures not all disolved substances but only ( that's enough)
the total amount of  ions ( for exemple : minerals like Fe++ and Fe+++ ( rust
= Fe2O3/Fe3O4) or organic like acétic acid (vinegar) ).
J.Besson