Re: Römer Atlas/recommendations

----- Original Message -----
From: <NaturalDTP@aol.com>
To: <apisto@listbox.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: Römer Atlas/recommendations

M.LIEBANES@terra.es
> writes:
>
> > Does anybody know if there is anybody taking orders for the English
> >  version in Europe? I'd like to add my name to the list but would rather
> >  not have to pay for delivery from the States?
>
> The Natural History Bookshop has them on pre-order www.nhbs.co.uk and
deliver
> worldwide at cost - I thought the european rates were very good.
>
> Alan W

Hello Al W

I contacted a friend of mine in Germany "Harro Hieronimus" as I buy most of
my books from him "Aqualogs&Tetra books"  and here is his respomce as to the
Cichlid Atlas as in price and shipping...

Hi Al,

it seems to be somewhat difficult to get the prices from AquaTechnic. I'll
keep on that file and inform you when I know more.

The earliest date for the Roemer book to be published is the end of this
year. But I don't think it will be oublished then. Nevertheless, my price
will be about 36 $ (if Euro and $ don't change much) for one copy, more with
discount.

The English Marine Atlas consists of three vols., the German one of 7! My
price for the three English language volumes is 72 $ incl. shipping.

Regards Harro

below is his e-mail.....it takes 10-15 days to arrive by sea mail...not to
bad....I have had priority mail take 14 days to get from Texas to
Massachusetts....

E-mail Address(es):
  Harro.Hieronimus@t-online.de