Re: Screen your e-mail

hi David, good to see you got things cleared up.... would this Rick be
me? Or did someone else try to warn you too? The thing I found funny...
I got a warning about this virus from another mail group I belong to.
One of the posts said, NORTON WILL NOT PICK THIS UP!!! So the next time
I download mail, I get the virus, and norton picked it up!! LOL Anyway,
enough of this...

Rich