Re: Screen your e-mail

Sorry for the follow- on, but mentioning Rick made me realize I'd better
add:

Normally I wouldn't jump straight to a forum to make the announcement any
more than Rick did in my case. I only wanted to point out the fact that
there's at least two known points of possible entry to the members'
systems - yahoo and me.

Where I've been able to rely on diligence up 'till now, Rick remained clean
through AVS...

-Y-