Re: Screen your e-mail

David,

Don't feel alone, I've been getting this virus for
about 3 days now. I opened
the first one and Norton Antivirus warned and
deleted it (was infected with the
W32.Badtrans.13312@mm virus) without problem, but
I've gotten maybe 6 of the same. They are .pif or
.scr files that have different names that have no
relation to the message it comes in with.

Mike Wise