Re: Screen your e-mail

nestor10@mindspring.com writes:

> However, this virus is particularly crafty - undeserved kudos to the
>  designer. It will reply to one of your own messages stored on the victim's
>  computer, carrying the virus posing as a pair of PIF files. Foolish me - I
>  ventured to open the files in an attempt to see which files the sender was
>  _supposed_ to send.

I got it from the apisto group, and it had your sig. on it - it looked like a
relevant reply to one of my e-mails to the group so like a fool I opened the
attatchment - my copy of Norton firewall didn't pick anything up - and what
is more I don't know if I've re-distributed it.

I've just installed Norton Antivirus and that says my computer is virus free.

Alan W