Re: live food.

the virus issue is easy to avoid:
each time i received it , it was under the same form:
- a "responce" to one of my e-mails but with some characteristics. There is
no real responce, just a copy of my own e-mail! Nobody wrote any answer: it
is just an automatic reply, with a virus as an attachement.
This attachement was always a ".scr" file. If you recieve an e-mail with
such an attachement, just delete it.

Back to fish!!!
I've describe a few days ago a "polygamous" behavior (thanks mike) of my A.
red punkt. The eggs hached and i am now waiting impatiently to see how the
mamas are going to deal with each other fry! Will one dominate the 2 other
and stil their fry? Are they going to join their force (i doubt it!) ?
Do you guys have any clue?
take care
                        FLI USA

Yvan Alleau
712 Kings boulevard
97330 Corvallis, Oregon
home # 738-0606
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Oregon State University
office (Burt 222) # 737-3649, to be used wisely !
yalleau@oce.orst.edu

"When you're far from everything, you're getting closer to the essential"