Re: live food.

I don't want to start a thread on a virus here, but if you go to a virus
site, you'll find this one. Anyone who opens the attachment will "send"
replies to mail received without knowing it (so it's unfair to suggest
it's someone's joke). It's been a pain on a few lists (killies got hit
hard) as it appears to be a private e-mail with an attachment in
response to what you sent. It's a virus that thrives on e-mail lists.
-Gary