Re: live food.

try www.AquaBid.com for the live foods

Yvan Alleau wrote:

hi there!just wanted to have some info from you guys.i would like to buy live food specially Artemia salinas (brine shrimps).where can i get some, i mean in big quantity? I'm tired to put so much money in a quantity that i'll be out after 3 days. I've seen some pretty big baggs coming to some LFS. do you guys know where i could get any?Also i would like to feed my fish almost exclusively with brine shrimp, i would like to know where to get black worms (ie tubifex) in big quantity as well.i'm living in Corvallis, Oregon. (1h30 from Portland).thanks                        FLI USA Yvan Alleau
712 Kings boulevard
97330 Corvallis, Oregon
home # 738-0606
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Oregon State University
office (Burt 222) # 737-3649, to be used wisely !
yalleau@oce.orst.edu "When you're far from everything, you're getting closer to the essential"