Re: live food.

Yvan,

I think Sal's method is the best of hobbyists. If
you want to buy brine shrimp by the box you will
have to do it the same way that
retailers/wholesalers do. They have to agree to
buy a set number of boxes (1-?) every shipment
(usually weekly) whether is comes in dead or
alive. You have no choice. You just pay your money
& take your chances. This is why livestock (food
or fish) has such a large mark-up. They have to
make up for the losses somehow.

Mike Wise