RE: live food.

Hello

Just what in the h*ll does the following set of messages have to do with the
message subject of "live food"
Y'all planning on feed this virus ta ya fishes? Or are ya just to lazy to
change the message subject
And by the way how about clipping un-needed content to keep the messages
smaller!

Gay
Anchorage