Re: OT- CROW recipe

Hi,

Many years ago someone gave my mother in Japan a
pet crow.  The crow evidently was a very smart but
quite mischievous fellow.   He was given to a
sailor and became a fish food (sank with the ship)
when they shipwrecked.

Tomoko

> i hate the damn pests.  they destroy, dig and
chew my plants and i don't even have a garden!  my
plants go out in teh firescape for hte summer and
they are attacked senselessly by the furry rats.
and the worst part are the stupid people who feed
them.  i want ot feed them to piranhas!