OT- CROW recipe

In a message dated Wed, 9 May 2001  9:35:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Mike & Diane Wise <apistowise@bewellnet.com> writes:

<< Because when I was a youngster back in Missouri we
used to hunt and actually eat the little tree
rats!

Mike Wise >>

i hate the damn pests.  they destroy, dig and chew my plants and i don't even have a garden!  my plants go out in teh firescape for hte summer and they are attacked senselessly by the furry rats.  and the worst part are the stupid people who feed them.  i want ot feed them to piranhas!