Virus source

Thanks Bruce.  This is now the third confirmation of the source e-mail
address as apistogrammasetc@yahoo.com; I think this pretty much points to
David Sanchez's computer as the one which is replying to list members with
the virus.  David, please do us and yourself a favor and keep your machine
offline until you purge this virus from it.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com