Re: Virus source

I think if you will recall a few days ago I announced
I had a virus and apologized for spreading it Eric so
I don?t no why this is such a surprise all of a sudden
it hit the Killie talk list as well. That is how I was
infected the virus seems to thrive on e-mail list such
as the Killie talk and ours. This was not my intention
to spread the virus and things should be well on my
end now.

Dave

Dave