Which one should I pick?

  I was at my favorite LFS the other day, and saw that they have 3
different spp of apistos to chose from.  They are A. sp. cruzi, A.
trifasciata, and A. sp. Mamore red.
  I am wondering which would be the easiest to keep with minimal
adjustment to my tap water.  It's kind of hard, and has a high pH (last
time I messured was around 145ppm and pH 8).  I filter over peat to
reduce the hardness and pH, and that's all.

So, I'm just wondering which one, you guys would suggest, or should I
just get a pair of each? LOL.

Thanks

=====
J. Miller