legal?

Hey all,
	I am putting together a web page about, what else, Apistos! I am going to
have a bunch of pictures of my fish and information on how I keep them. I am
also going to be selling fish through the site as well. So my question is:
Once the site is done, can I post to this list giving you guys the address?
Or since I am selling fish on the site is it not legal to that? I just
thought I would ask before I do and end up in trouble!

Eric