Re: fish bags

I have a few hundred bags in some larger sizes (9" and 10" wide by 20-40" long). I would sell them in bags of 100 to anyone who needs them. Price to be twice what I paid per bag in a 1000 unit purchase, plus free packing and shipping at cost. Email me off list if you are interested.

I also have some 3" bags that are about 18" long. Bags cost 4-12 cents each, generally.