Re: new name?

Hi all, Max posted a description for me earlier and I
would like to add to it since I took the plunge and
bought a reverse trio of these guys (For $5.95 each I
could not resist!). Any how, I got them home and
dropped them into my 125. The female is obviously
female, classic yellow and black apisto female colors.
THe males have me totally stumped. They look a little
like many different fish, but I think eunotus is the
closest I have seen. They have yellow caudals, but the
center of the caudal has a hint of a black stripe. No,
before you ask there is no spade tail and they are
most definitely not agasizzi (spelling?). THe feature
I am betting on being the key though is some red spots
right behind the gills and maybe a few on the gills
which have a large amount of blue on them. These red
spots are very dark almost maroon, and are
approximately in rows (4 rows maybe?) The base of the
fin behind the gill (pectoral?) is aso red in color.
When I first saw the fish I thought they might be ill
and mistaked this color for blood at the base of that
fin. Then I noticed that there are spots in the anal
fin that resemble the spots behind the gill, but I
cannot be sure if these are red or black. They have
quite a few males and one more female but she had a
suspicious patch near her dorsal. If she does not pass
on I am going to get her and maybe another male. There
is also a splotch of black near the base of the caudal
fin (peduncal I think it is called). Is that enough
for an id?

Thanks in advance,
Scott