Sneaker Female?

Sorry that I'm bugging the list with my A.sp. Rio Marmore sexing puzzle again.Take a look at the last picture of the Rio Marmore album on the TDA site.Looks like a male doesn't it?This fish acted like a male and even showed male coloration for the last few weeks.I kept an eye on him hoping that he's going to be my only male out of the six I have.A major storm blew over MD on Wednesday night and all my marmores in the tank show breeding coloration now.I definitely have six females.
It was interesting to watch this female mimicking male behavior and looks.
I had sneaker nijsseni,cacatuoides males before but never a sneaker female like this. Have any of you ever experienced this before?
Max

http://clix.to/Apisto