Re: new name?

I am going to try and get pics of them tonight or this
weekend, and I will try my hand at the krib
suggestions. I looked a lot of pics and the Tetra
Press dwarf cichlid book (Linke maybe?). Basically I
came to the conclusion that it is highly unlikely that
a picture is going to work for identification :-)

The lateral black band (which is not always visible on
the male) is jagged, and at times it appears to have
two distinct spots. More after I read the krib article
:)

--- Mike & Diane Wise <apistowise@bewellnet.com>