IMPORTANT! -Virus

Guys - I just got this warning. I checked my hardrive and actually found it on my computer. I don't know where it came from, but decided to warn you. My husband checked his computer and didn't find it, so I don't believe that it is supose to be there. I already deleted it.
Bonny

It was brought to my attention yesterday that a virus was on all of
our computers here at work. I do not know how long it has been on
our computers, but Virus software can not detect it. It will not
become active until June 1, 2001, at that point it will become
active and will be to late. It wipes out all files and folders on
the hard drive. This virus travels thru E-mail and migrates to the
'C:\windows\command' folder. To find it and get rid of it off of
your computer, do the following.

Go to the "START" button.
Go to "FIND" or "SEARCH"
Go to "FILES & FOLDERS"
Make sure the find box is searching the "C:" drive.
Type in; SULFNBK.EXE
Begin search.
If it finds it, highlight it.
Go to 'File' and delete it.
Close the find Dialog box
Open the Recycle Bin
Find the file and delete it from the Recycle bin
You should be safe.

The bad part is: You need to contact everyone you have sent ANY
E-mail to in the past few months. I do not know how long this has
been on our computers.

DO NOT RELY ON YOUR ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE. McAFEE NOR NORTON CAN
DETECT IT BECAUSE IT DOES NOT BECOME A VIRUS UNTIL JUNE 1ST. IT
WILL BE TO LATE THEN. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT OPEN THE FILE!!!