From: "B Z" <kasseen10@hotmail.com>
To: <apisto@listbox.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 9:03 AM
Subject: IMPORTANT! -Virus

Guys - I just got this warning.  I checked my hardrive and actually found it
on my computer.  I don't know where it came from, but decided to warn you.
My husband checked his computer and didn't find it, so I don't believe that
it is supose to be there.  I already deleted it.
Bonny

It was brought to my attention yesterday that a virus was on all of