Re:How about the Apisto virus?

I caught it recently when I finally nabbed some
apistos locally, I got a reverse trio of A. sp
rotpunkt (labeled as A. sp. sanser). The alpha male is
BEAUTIFUL, the other male looks worse for wear even
though the tank is 125 gallons and heavily planted. I
am amazed at how persistent they are at getting at one
another. The female is also looking a bit firghtened,
hope she finds a spot that makes her happy.

Scott