Re: Was: IMPORTANT!-Virus / New: How about the Apisto virus?

Sal hooked me on apistos. I have been in the hobby for about 18 years,
but just started breeding in the last 2 years or so. Anyway, I asked him
what he thought might be a good fish to start with, and the rest....is
pure obsession!! I also have been bitten by the discus bug recently. I
just set up a 90 in my living room, and got 6 blue turks from Bing Seto.

Rich