RE: How about the Apisto virus?

I was infected the first time (Rams) in about '67 or '68...it went away when
I went away to college...now that's a change!

Caught it again just recently, cacatuoides strain. I'm up to about 8
symptoms at last count. I'm also a carrier. The cacs are prolific and the
first spawn is now sexing out. I've contacted the 3 LFS and all are
interested...so it looks like an epidemic is immanent. My most recent
outbreak was with A. Nijsseni. I have about 40 free swimmers from my first
spawn that are doing well on live BBS.

Ray...just say "...take two cacatuoides and call me in the morning..."