A. panduro

I just picked up a pair of these at the CCA auction last night. I have
absolutely no husbandry info on these and L&S and Vierke are no help.
Can you clue me in or steer me to a helpful web site? TIA.

PS: I also picked up pertensis, nijsenni, gephyra, and hippolytae,
mostly at clearance sale prices. If I didn't have the virus before, I
definitely have it now ...