Entering apistos at the ACA

The idea of entering fish at the ACA has crossed my
mind.  However, since this will be my first experience
I find myself clueless as to what this will involve.

Will those with experience at showing Apistos inform
me of what I should take and how I should prepare for
this venture?

Thank you,
Francine

PS-Mike, I put your box in the mail today.