Re: Hey Big John!

john,
my message was nothing personnal at all and i very much enjoy humour.
But i'm sure you would admit that today most of the messages on the mailing
list were personnal ones and eventhough they were humouristic  they were not
design to all of us.
As a matter of fact and since i don't have your personnal e-mail, i am doing
exactly the same !
Sorry all.

Does anyone have an idea about my question about why apisto females are so
similar?
thanks
have a nice week

                        FLI USA

Yvan Alleau
712 Kings boulevard
97330 Corvallis, Oregon
home # 738-0606
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Oregon State University
office (Burt 222) # 737-3649, to be used wisely !
yalleau@oce.orst.edu

"When you're far from everything, you're getting closer to the essential"