[Fwd: BOUNCE apisto@admin.listbox.com: Approval required:]

To: <apisto@listbox.com>
Subject: Re: I think I caught the virus
From: <colingorton@eurosport.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 07:40:14 GMT

Too late, you're done for! You got the plague and you
can't get rid of it, their is no treatment.=20
Not having contributed to this thread, I thought I'd
let you  know how I got infected.
It was a couple of years back and I was looking for
something that I could put in with Discus that
wouldn't die from the heat. I also wanted something
that wasn't "normal", having got bored of neons and
such like. Somebody mentioned Ramirezii and I
thought, those boring whitish fish that the LFS has?
I wasn't convinced but got a couple. Well... those
"boring" whitish fish coloured up beautifully.
They're still my favourite all round fish. I have a
female which will swim into my cupped hand when I
feed her, I think she would probably let me lift her
out of the water if I tried. When she's not guarding
a spawn (she is an excellent mum - unlike some I've
heard about) she apparently spends her whole time
waiting for me to come into the room! When she sees
that I'm there she won't leave the spot that's
nearest to me until I leave her view.
Anyway, Having been hooked on my Rams, I decided that
I'd like to try other DCs, the rest,as they say, is
history.
C:-)lin