[Fwd: BOUNCE apisto@admin.listbox.com: Approval required:]

To: <apisto@listbox.com>
Subject: Is this funny? I almost laughed!
From: <colingorton@eurosport.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 13:09:06 GMT

Continuing on with the stories of my amazing Ram
female, yesterday I decided to finally put in a CO2
chamber to help my plants, got everything ready and
went over to her tank. Of course, wherever I put my
hand, containing the reactor, she swam around
underneath it. Well, I thought, she'll just have to
get out of the way. Unfortunately that's exactly what
she did, but in a vertical direction, bouncing like a
rubber ball off my hand and out of the tank! I don't
know who was more surprised, her or me.=20
How is it that fish turn up`their little cotton socks
at a bit of bruising given to them by their tank
mates but can survive a fall of 60cm without
problems!
Anyway I got her back in the tank and set up the
reactor, now both she and her husband spend most of
their time chasing the bubbles up and down the
reactor (it's one of the new JBL open spirals, works
really well).
I hope this is sufficiently on topic to get onto the
list, it appears that it's quite quiet out there!
C:^)lin